Christmas is not just a Season
It’s a reason to celebrate!
I know the Christmas weekend is over but everyday after, I still feel like it’s Christmas! 😀 What can I say? This is really my favorite time of the year. 🙂 I guess because Christmas time gives me so many reasons to be happy. 🙂
Wonderful Christmas decors!
Another reason to get my creative juices to work 🙂
At home. . .
Christmas Parties everywhere!:)
It’s like having a Trick or Treat on December as I find kids (Christmas Carolers) on our doorstep!
It’s the season of sharing!
It’s a wonderful thing to receive but there’s so much more joy in giving away. And the look I see on their faces as they unwrap their gifts, is a gift itself that cannot be measured.
Every part of the world celebrates Christmas ?
Christmas is truly the most wonderful time of the year! 🙂
It’s the celebration of the Lord’s love for us when he gave us his very own Son.
Amidst the holiday shopping and happenings, let’s not forget that and be generous in giving love away. 😉
Thank you baby Jesus
for coming into this world,
giving us the perfect reason to rejoice
and give love away.
- Hanging On to Christmas (livingingraceland.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Aint Over Baby (khitten.wordpress.com)
- Happy Holidays! (max4love.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate Christ in Christmas Everyday! (gracedesired.com)
- This Christmas (wonderchi.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Guest Post: Natalie (meheperdido.wordpress.com)
- How Was Your Christmas? (thedistinctdot.com)
- Christmas! (crumblyplum.wordpress.com)
- Christmastime Is Here… (jberkheimer.wordpress.com)
- SANTA CLAUS need most in 2019 (groupsolus.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (charitymaurer.com)
- Smells like Christmas spirit… (happiland.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Jokes for Kids (mybigearth.com)
Posted on December 30, 2011, in Events, Family and tagged carolers, Christmas, Christmas decors, Christmas in the Philippines, gifts, Holidays 2011, Philippines, Santa Claus. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.