Review: Eyelash extensions at Get Lashed
Do you feel like getting a new look this year?
WELL, I DO.
Unfortunately, I’m having a hard time choosing between curls and a straight hair.
I’m carefully weighing my options because doing something about my hair would be a drastic change that would last for months.
Anyway, I realized I really don’t have to just focus on changing my hair and that I can start with small things. Just like getting eyelash extensions.
And that I did at GET LASHED! 😉
There are five options for lash extensions:
FINE – 100pcs of eyelash extensions, 50pcs on each eye
NATURAL – – 160pcs of eyelash extensions, 80pcs on each eye
MASCARA LIGHT – 200pcs of eyelash extensions, 100pcs in each eye
MASCARA HEAVY – 240pcs of eyelash extensions, 120pcs on each eye
MASCARA FULL THICK – 300pcs of eyelash extensions, 150pcs on each eye
I guess choosing the best one for you would have to depend on the volume of lashes you want. As for me, I told Lanna, one of the pretty owners that since this is the first time I am getting lash extensions I wouldn’t want my lashes to look very unnatural and so she recommended me to have the short ‘Mascara Light’ lash extensions.
And she was right! I LOVE my new lashes. They look natural but definitely they give more life to my eyes. 😉
Not only do I like my new lashes but also I would give a high rating to their cozy place and pleasant service. 😉
The young owners Lanna and Geleen are not only pretty but they are both very accommodating just like their staff. They have been very patient and nice in answering all the clients’ questions. 😉
This may have been my first time but not the last because with a great quality of service like that, I will surely come back! 😉
If you want to have pretty & natural looking eyelashes too
better come and visit GET LASHED at the following BRANCHES:
Upper Ground Level, Casa Susana Vicente,
Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
Back Parking Area, Metrowalk Complex,
Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
Other than eyelash extensions, they offer services like manicure-pedicure, hand and foot massage, and foot spa.
PLUS, they are offering a LIMITED PRIVILEGE CARD you can get for only 550php!
Oh and for those who might be wondering how long the procedure took, for me, it was about 1 hour and a half. Although I think like me, you will barely notice the time because most likely you would fall asleep during the procedure as their aesthetician have such gentle hands working on your lashes. 😉
- Eyelash Extension Experience (thebeautyaddict.com)
- Eyelash Extension’s Before & After/ Testimonial -Jenny (lovelobeauty.wordpress.com)
- The 411 on Eyelash Extensions (fabsugar.com)
- Product Review: Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions (bellasugar.com)
- How Much Would You Pay For Longer Lashes? (bellasugar.com)
- What to Do and What Not to Do With Eyelash Extensions (bellasugar.com)
- Tia’s Before and After Eyelash Extensions (lovelo.wordpress.com)
- Erica~ What Eyelashes Look Like Before and After a “Fill” Appointment (lovelo.wordpress.com)
- Eyelash Extensions – Benefits and Usage (innerallure.wordpress.com)
- Commonly asked Questions about Eyelash Extensions (lovelo.wordpress.com)
- The Basics of Lash Extensions-Common Questions and Answers (lovelobeauty.wordpress.com)
- Jenna~ Before and After Eyelash Extension Fill (lovelo.wordpress.com)
- Say “Eye Do” To Luscious Long Lashes (groupon.co.uk)
Posted on January 21, 2012, in Beauty & Fashion and tagged Beauty trends, Eyelash Extensions, Geleen Handog, Get Lashed, Lanna Huang, Metrowalk, Ortigas, Philippines, The Eyelash Extension Salon. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.