Our God is Able
Sometimes we FAIL and we become so depressed that we begin to lose faith in ourselves…
Often times, we own up our problems and failures in life that we tend to forget that God is always with us.
We forget that He has done IMPOSSIBLE things and that He is GREATER than all our problems.
I do not know about you, but honestly, there are times when I am guilty of this.
Now I would like to share with you an inspirational song, which reminds me that even if I do not believe I can do things I have a GOD WHO IS ABLE.
I may fail Him but He will never fail me. 😉
Try to listen maybe you will find inspiration in this song, just as I did 😉
See related articles:
- A Patient God, HE IS (omisourceofsustenance.wordpress.com)
- Has God Spoken To You Lately? (livingwithrealjoy.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 123 (asorensen.wordpress.com)
- What God Cannot Do! (damilareogunleye.wordpress.com)
- The “ME – GOD” Thing. (theladiesfeed.wordpress.com)
- Facing Your Giants (apreachaskid.wordpress.com)